Saturday, October 24, 2015

Erotic Cabaret – sissy gina's favorite fetish store



I would like to share a wonderful fetish store in Houston where I get a lot of my sissy clothes and accessories. I want others to know this is a place where I go to buy erotic girly stuff in person and that it is a safe and supportive place for others as well. 

The staff are lovely always helpful. If you tell them something like, “Master had directed me to get…….”, it doesn’t faze them. They understand and they will be happy to help. This is a store for the straight and kinky, and the people that work there do appreciate the erotic side of one’s image.

I have been there in male business attire coming from work, dressed as an obvious male in women’s clothing, as a vanilla female, and in total over-the-top sissy mode. They were pleasant and helpful at all times.

I have bought the following items there and more: French maid dress, sissy dress/costume, petticoats, tight corset, stockings, sissy socks, shoes & boots, goth dress, vinyl dress, chastity device, butt plug, collar and matching cuffs. They are also kind enough to take a picture of me with my new purchases.

Here are a few of my photos while shopping at Erotic Cabaret on 3 different occasions. You can see me in one of the photos with Flocka from Erotic Cabaret. Just think, if someone from the store dresses like that, it has to be accepting of your erotic interests in clothes, accessories, and toys.

If you are in Houston, you should check them out.




The first two pictures are my most recent (2015), when I bought myself a nice new collar and cuffs. Flocka from Erotic Cabaret is in one of them. Just think, if she dresses like this for work, this must be an accepting environment.

You can see a picture of me here in sissy boi mode as well, and finally an older photo (2007) of me in sissy attire with the tagline, "Do these stockings match my dress?"
You should also know that the pink sissy dress I am wearing is sissy gina's signature look, and almost every item  I am wearing was bought at Erotic Cabaret; pink dress, petticoats, stockings, baby doll high heels, collar & cuffs, corset, pink & white ruffled panties, and maybe something else I missed.

Oh what an effeminate pantywaist sissy I am, and I going to keep shopping at Erotic Cabaret to buy clothes, shoes, and more so that I can continue to make that image a reality.

1 comment:

fran said...

You look lovely and so happy.