Wednesday, September 02, 2015

sissy gina submits to Sir as her new Owner

i, sissy gina, am pleased to announce that Sir is now my Owner. He has decided to direct and train me to be the kind of sissy He wants me to be. After a great deal of discussion we do seem to have aligned interests, and i willingly acquiesce to His direction.

i have found that He is very insightful, creative, and deeply understands my kinks and my vulnerabilities. He knows how to push my psychological limits to do things i would not do on my own. He has earned my respect and admiration. But more important, He has earned my devotion. i will work to please Him and make Him proud to be my Owner. Part of His pleasure is to watch and experience my humiliation and servility. i can only hope my humiliation and servility will please Him.

Per His desire, i will document my submissive journey under His dominant direction. i will do this on Fetlife and on my blog. On my stockinged knees with bowed head and deep gratitude, i offer my Owner the handle of the leash attached to my pink collar. Please follow sissy gina’s tasks of humiliation and servility in serving her Owner.

1 comment:

Karen Singer said...

Good for your! Can't wait to hear more.