Friday, September 25, 2015

Shopping as a sissyboi in public



Here are some recent pictures of me, sissy gina, in bit of a sissyboi mode. You can probably tell i love being so girly in public.Sir wanted me to go shopping in sissyboi mode and this is how i went out. Sir still has other options as to how i am to dress as a sissyboi in public. But that will be for another time.


i just love being a sissy boi in public. Notice my new pink shorts, patterned leggings, and ruffled white socks. With pink bows in my hair, a pink collar and a necklace that says "prissy sissy". This was my shopping attire for today. Note my pink collar with a metal ring for a leash. Sometimes i wish i could dress like this all the time. i occasionally shop here at Erotic Cabaret and they all know i am a sissified male and I make no effort to hide the fact. i like showing everyone what a total pansy I am.


i found a new erotica shop (Adam & Eve) and bought myself the pink collar i am wearing in this photo. i asked the clerk to take a picture of me wearing my new purchase. She was very helpful and i could tell she enjoyed helping a sissifed male like me.






Sir told me i needed to be in chastity so i went and bought myself a chastity device, and it is in pink. Don't you just love how i am dressed in public as a sissy? The girls at the shop all liked my outfit. They all know i am a sissified male and my favorite sales girl was so helpful in my chastity device selection. We were both studying the instructions to see how i was going to wear it.

No comments: