Saturday, November 29, 2014

Blog post for sissy assignment 2 completion – sissyboi assignment



i was so proud and pleased when i completed assignment 2. Of course there was huge apprehension but i went to Erotic Cabaret first to get in the mood. You should know that i was wearing two pink garter belts with two pair of stockings, pink ruffled panties, pink capris, a black "Pricilla Queen of the Desert" t-shirt, and 5' high heels. In addition, a white watch, a "Prissy Sissy" necklace, and pink bracelet. i was dressed totally faggy. i felt like a total fairy but it didn't matter. i did as i was instructed and completed the assignment as i knew i must. Of course I did not wear a wig or a bra so I would be more easily recognizable as a male in girlie attire.

At Erotic Cabaret was a cute young girl that offered me help. At first i just looked at stockings because i needed to buy some thigh highs for some alternate layering of hose suggestions. Then i went to look at the corsets. i told her that i bought two last week and was wearing one of them now. i noted that they didn't have anymore corsets like the one i was wearing in my size. We discussed sizing and i said maybe i should be wearing a smaller size. i showed her how much my corset was pulled in and she said there isn't much more room to pull it in. "Are you going for waist control?" she asked. i said "Yes, Daddy is training me to be an effeminate sissy male and He has me wearing corsets and stockings all the time now." She asked, "Are you a babygirl?" i said "No, i am a sissy male and Daddy is training me to be more effeminate. He is pushing me but, i am submissive by nature and like being an effeminate sissy". She said, "So it doesn't take much pushing then." "Not at all", i replied, "i really like it." It was somewhat difficult to say that, to confess so freely and openly my sissy status. However, i was in a such a sissy state of mind from being dressed so femmy that i was totally open with the salesgirl.

Nearby, i saw some cute new shoes. They had pink sparkly closed toe shoes with 5' high heels and ribbon ties. They were way too tight and didn't have anything in a larger size.  Next i tried on a pair of pink and black high heels also with 5" heels. i tried on my usual size but this time they were too big and didn't have a size to fit. i told the salesgirl, i really wanted to get a pair of new pink heels to please Daddy. i asked if she would take a few pictures of me with the heels to show i at least tried. She was happy to comply and said, "I hope He won't be angry with you for not finding the right high heels".

Next, the salesgirl and i went over to the toy section. She asked if i had many toys. i said "Not many but Daddy likes me wearing a plug sometimes". I also mentioned, "He hinted at additional plugs and perhaps a chastity device." She talked about some of their new toys the store received. i looked admiringly at a pair of pink leather cuffs with faux fur trim. There was a matching collar which i tried on. It had soft leather lining and it felt so good. It felt so right wearing a collar like that with a large ring for a chain or leash. i would feel so proud to be collared like that and led by a leash as an extreme sissy.

So i told the salesgirl that i would hold off on the smaller 26" corset until i wore my current 28" corset a while longer to see how it would go. i did buy four pair of thigh high stockings, including one that was from a vinyl type material. During that time i shared my submissive nature openly as an effeminate male. It felt good to be open with the salesgirl about that. I found it a bit humiliating but was so pleased to confess how much I liked wearing fetishistic girlie attire and being a submissive sissy who was being dominated by a superior man.

I also went to a Walgreen's and there was no one in the cosmetics department. That is so very rare. There is always someone there. i was going to tell the cosmetics gal that i was told i needed to buy some bright pink long wear lipstick. "And ask what type would look good on an effeminate male like me?" However, all i could get nearby was a male employee and just told him that i was so happy to find this color of lipstick. Would he take a picture of me so i could post it on my blog? He did this.

i do enjoy wearing women's attire and i realize how much i hate wearing male attire or portraying myself as a male. Being effeminate pleases me so much. It was an awkward experience but once again it pushed some limits that i am pleased to have breached. There is also a confession i have. When i was in Erotic Cabaret, i was so excited that a little bit of sissy goo leaked into my pink panties and through my pink capris. It was in a place that no one could see but i was afraid that i would leak more sissy goo without control and it would become noticeable. So now you know another way this experience affected me. i hope you are all pleased by my report. Oh how I love being a sissy and enjoyed being dressed totally faggy as an overtly effeminate male.

5 comments:

Karen Singer said...

It sounds like an absolutely wonderful time. I have no doubt that you'll look forward to your next visit.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sissy Gina, i love you are out and about as a sissy girl. i have been shopping in some of the more traditional apparel stores and interacting as a sissy faggot, dressed with light make-up, long hair recently washed and styled, foundation, blush, eye shadow, lip gloss, i love being queer so much. All of the GGs are seeing me as a true sissy queer and happy to help me. i had a sissy thought - You might have worn a pad or liner in your panties :) so your sissy tears would have been protecting Your pretty clothes :) Imagine saying to a Women, even if i get excited my Stayfree ultra thin pads in a regular size. i love the ones with wings keep me secure and dry. After She said awe, i bet She would laughed and laughed and You would have had a wonderful affirmation as a full sissy fair :) just a sissy girlie thought :) hugs, sissy michelle

Anonymous said...

Photos of you in your pink capris would be especially welcome. Kinky Kenneth K

dolli pansy pouffe said...

....oooh MY sissy michelle what a swishy, prancing, mincing faggot YOU sound darling....and loving every minute of it too sweetie....one hopes all the shop girls enjoy an absolute giggling laugh riot after you've got flouncing like a fairy out of the shop with a big gift bag full of feminine frillies and make-up.... a lovely blog entry and one would love to join both of you indulging one's frilly passions in such a fruity delicously humiliating way....

Anonymous said...

Yes it so scary exciting and humiliating and embarrassing to have to shop and tell everyone that all those frilly, lacy, sexy, things are for you so you can please your Master or Mistress. I had to do it while wearing a short French maid outfit after flouncing my way halfway down a mall. The saleslady made me show her my panties so she could see what kind I needed before she allowed me to shop in her store.