Friday, November 21, 2014

Blog post for sissy assignment 1 completion



I followed through and wore my layered lingerie 24/7 over the entire weekend, from Friday before work to Monday after work. It consisted of wearing panties, bra, tightly constricting corset, two garter belts holding up two pair of stockings, and high heels. I even had to wear all this to bed. There was other feminine outerwear over this, but the above was the minimum. A butt plug was also required often.
Trussed up so fully, it was somewhat difficult to initially get to sleep. My heart was beating quickly. As I lay in bed, i ran my hands up and down my body, I could feel how trussed up i was and it gave me a strange feeling, especially since I had never worn a corset and high heels to bed before.  It was hours before I could get to sleep since the sissy feelings were so strong. I resisted the temptation to cum in my panties and I finally fell asleep having some very strange dreams.
As the weekend continued i got more a more used to wearing the corset but could not bend at the waist to pick things up. i had bend at the knees all the time. On Sunday I wore a sleeveless dress to church. Of course i continued to wear the corset, stockings, and high heels. . This has not been easy at all. While i did get somewhat used to the discomfort of the corset, i was constantly reminded of the fact i was wearing one. The layering of the stockings was also a reminder of my unique situation. Wearing stockings and garters is very different than wearing pantyhose. At church i was constantly aware of how my dress was covering my stockings and garters. i needed to be careful not to let my stocking tops show. All this focused my attention. It seems such things could be a useful tool in keeping a sissy focused. What i have been wearing during the weekend was certainly not mainstream and i was reminded of that fact consistently throughout the weekend. It was awkward.

During the weekend, my mind remained a bit foggy and i had difficulty concentrating on tasks (i had to finish my taxes). Apparently this sissification is mentally very consuming, or at least distracting. Perhaps it is the intensity which is distracting. Perhaps this is distracting because it is out of the mainstream dressing and into fetishistic dressing. i must confess it does bring some eroticism to my daily life. It is a lot of work but i do like it. i can see that fetish and eroticism can be brought into a relationship subtly, behind the scenes as one enjoys the overt vanilla life.

There certainly was physical discomfort in my tightwear during my assignment. There is no doubt about it. It was difficult to take deep breaths, difficult to bend and maneuver effectively. It was not a situation which one could call comfortable. This has not been easy at all.

This assignment has provided a complex of different emotions from submissiveness and humiliation to confusion and eroticism. All in all, it has been a very positive experience. It could have been easy to take some shortcuts but i decided it was worth following through with all the requests. i now better realize understand the importance of a real man dominating a prissy effeminate sissy like me. In person i am certain the experience would have even been more intense, having me feeling even more submissive, humiliated, and erotically charged. As I mentioned earlier, i can also see how eroticism can lie beneath a vanilla lifestyle on a daily basis.

The tightwear weekend was most enlightening.. i totally love being an effeminate pansy,
it is really who i am. Being dressed in girlie attire of all sorts is the base of all my fetishes and kinks.


No comments: