Wednesday, June 20, 2012

More thoughts on my submissive role

The first picture here is me shopping while dressed in full sissy attire. I love being dressed as a sissy in public. I am holding a new butt plug I purchased to wear to reinforce my sissy feelings. I am wearing my butt plug as I write this. In my left hand is my new bondage kit with ball gag and pink ties.


I hope you like me in my new pink bondage ties. I really need to do this more and have someone dominate me. Being in bondage makes me feel very vulnerable, however, it is also exhilarating and I relish the humiliation of being an effeminately dressed male dolled up in frilly sissy attire and tied up in bondage. I also find the feelings of vulnerability as a sissy quite desireable.











11 comments:

Elaine Hall said...

Oh how I love all the things your into, sexy and passive all at the same time

Anonymous said...

Very sexy and exciting love the outfit. Your mouth full of the ball Gage made me rock hard. You r truly beatiful

Anonymous said...

Are you still married? If so how does your wife take to it all? does she have a boyfriend?

Anonymous said...

In stockings instead of pantyhose, it were even more submissive

Anonymous said...

You have amazing legs. I long to kiss and lick them! You are my sissy muse!

Katy said...

rad outfit!

Goddess Gracie said...

Awww, you look adorable sweetie :)

I think you have an admirable attitude and are the perfect role model for aspiring sissies.

Love and hugs from Goddess Gracie xx

stevie bodacious said...

Gracie, i think you are my inspiration!

AliceInBondageLand said...

So excited to meet a sissy who enjoys dressing in public!

If you ever come to kinky San Francisco it would be fun to film some movies together with you in frills at the tourist hot spots! :-)

Lord said...

bdsm videos

kammalakbar said...

Hi, Gina...I love your profile. I'm brazilian a alpha male and I love to fuck sissy bitches....You 're nice sissy girl...congratulation, honey!

Kisses
Kamal