Friday, September 30, 2011

Lingerie Layering

This morning getting dressed for work, I was trying to decide which hose and lingerie I would wear beneath my male work attire. I always wear panties, stockings and a garter belt, but sometimes I wear other items of lingerie as well. I first put on a new pairs of seamed beige stockings and a 10 garter, garter belt. The garters are wide and this particular garter belt is very noticeable to me throughout the work day. I looked in the mirror and liked what I saw. But what else could I wear today? I felt I needed to wear more. Over the other items, I slid on a pair of pink patterned thigh highs and they covered my garter clasps. But maybe I need something constrictive to wear today so I immediately reached for my heavily boned corset. I slid it on and cinched the laces so tight I could hardly breathe.  Oh that felt so good. I knew I would enjoy wearing that to work all day. This however, presented a problem. The corset had eight garters but would have been too loose if I attached them to the pink thigh highs. Instead, I slipped on a third pair of stockings, this one white, and attached the garters of the corset to them. I finished this off by putting on a lacey white camisole and two pair of pink panties, the first pair of panties was smooth nylon, and the second had rows of pink ruffles all over. Once again, I looked in the mirror and was delighted with what I saw. I was dolled up in lingerie and tightly constricted by a corset. It really is a delight to be such an effeminate sissy. I slid on my male work clothing knowing this would affect my attitude much of the day.

So off to work I went, wearing two pair of panties, a camisole, garter belt, corset, and three pair of stockings. The stockings were delightfully held up by a total of eighteen garters. How nice.

I don’t normally layer hose and lingerie, but remembered my younger days, when I did. Back then, I wore two full slips and two pair of panties to feel the silky smooth nylon fabric slide as I moved. Perhaps I should revive this fetishistic practice. Lingerie layering is certainly not how women dress. Only sissy males do this. But that is OK, because I like being a sissified male. I think I could enjoy indulging deeper into fetishistic crossdressing.

Now tell me, “Do you wear layers of lingerie? Tell sissy gina all about it.”

4 comments:

Sissy Chrissie said...

OMG, yes.

Layering produces the most delicious feelings of nylon and silk touching you *everywhere* all at the same time. Every movement becomes a symphony of pleasure.

It leaves me everything but weak.

Kisses,

Chrissie

Leslie said...

Oh yes! Daily I wear two pair of girls satin panties. A bikini brief for it's smugness on my genitals and a full cut panty over. I groove all day on the feel of the too panties silkily sliding together as I squirm in my office chair. Also I wear a silky nylon pant liner under my trousers which basically serves as a slip for pants. it is delightful to feel the delicate pant liner swishing against my sheer nylon stockings as I walk about! The feeling is sosensual and erotic that I am just a bit stiff all day. The feel of that confined in the tight bikini panties is yet another pleasure. As much.as all this arousal makese crave relief, I cannot because my wife strictly forbids it. I am bound to hold off to save my excitement for her pleasure. As long as I am obident in that regard I am then allowed to wear skirts and stiletto heels at home.

SometimesSpanked said...

Lovely story... I know what you mean!
I really only double-layer with panties (well, maybe stockings and a slip for playtime).. love your story! :)

sbo said...

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks.sbobet