Saturday, August 14, 2010

More sissy shopping - changing a goth dress to a sissy style

Well, I decided I needed a new sissy dress, and I like to buy clothes in person to try them on, so I trotted off in a pair of 5" heels to one of my local fetish stores, Erotic Cabaret. They didn't really have what I wanted but I tried on a few cute girly outfits. I tried on a goth style dress in black, and asked the sales girl about the fit. She said it is an unusual fit. To me it seemed rather high waisted, and it laced up the back, and it certainly didn't fit the sissy style I wanted. But then I had an idea. I strode out of the dressing room in the short black goth dress and asked the salesgirl if she would get down a pink petticoat for me. I put it on with the dress and I liked the look. I already had a lot of pink accessories and decided if I could buy a few more accessories in pink, that I could have a nice pink and black outfit. So I bought a pink bracelet, pink eye shadow to go with the dress and petticoat. I already owned 5" pink high heels, pink collar and some other items. Pink nail polish and lipstick from the drug store completed the outfit. So I took a goth dress and made it into a sissy dress. Tell me if you think I did OK and tell me if there are any other things I can do to make the sissy look even more over-the-top femme.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

a wide pink belt and purse would look great and really finish off your look
you llok great though,
sissyslavemaya

Anonymous said...

You look scrumptious!

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely ravishing. I wish I could get down to Houston and perhaps be lucky enough to go shopping with you, I could certainly use your input on style, and perhaps get to know you better. Oh well I can always dream. Keep up being the great inspiration you are to me and many others I am sure.

Anonymous said...

You look so gorgeous, I just love your bog and photographs, very sexy. xxxx jayne

Editta - (alias 'El Criada Sumisa') said...

You are beatiful with that dress and petticoats.

A sweet kiss for you

Anonymous said...

You look absolutly stunning. xx jayne

Mandythegurl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

sissy Gina, first let me say how lucky and exciting I think you are. I am an inspiring sissy boy but have not taken the steps you have. I would love to retire & go full time as a sissy. My wife knows I am a sissy but does not embrace it as much as would allow this. I too am a sissy faggot wanna be. Any suggestion on getting my wife on board with my conversion?

Mountainmanricky said...

You are a very beautiful woman and I would love go out with you.

reena said...

Oh sissy gina you look so pretty. How i wish we lived close together so we could go out shopping together. Even go on double dates together. We would have so much fun.
Just think how nice it would be if we could live together and share our sissy feminine ways and lives. We would encourage each other to be better and maybe full time sissies and share sissy and girly tips and secrets. We could have parties and all sorts of fun.
Oh i wish.. Wish... WISH it could happen.
luv.. kisses... and hugs.

Sincerely,
reena

Cyhthia said...

Sissy Gina, You have been an inspiration to me. You are very pretty and you have great legs.

Sissy Cindie

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sissycindie/

janechristine said...

Gina, could you buy a pink rose flower to go in your hair, this will make you look so girlie

Anonymous said...

Sissy Gina,
Are you okay? We have not heard from you since August. Hugs, Nicole

Johanna said...

love erotic cabaret, i stop in time to time when I am playing pool at slicks - nice dress :)

sissy gina said...

If we went to Erotic Cabaret together, I would be sure that you went as a feminized male. I have taken other sissies there as feminized males and then off the the gays bars to tip the stud male dancers and show off what a sissified male you are. You would only be allowed to wear women's clothing and high heels, but no bra or wig so you will be noticed as a pantywaist sissy.

carole said...

Oooh you are such a pretty sissy Gina x

Anonymous said...

you're beautiful! don't let anyone tell you different! and you pass for a girl alot better than i do ! :D

Carol said...

You love lovely, dear.

Cashcooper said...

Such a lovely sissy, love legs in stockings and heels!!

Acoustosonics Acoustosonics said...

This is the music you want to hear! :) www.acoustosonics.com

Anonymous said...

I love your outfit.