Friday, April 23, 2010

Exploring our sissy side


Yes my sissy side is my fantasy in which I occasionally indulge. I don’t know if I could be a submissive sissy 24/7, but exploring that deep hidden dark side of my personality is intensely erotic. It is the means through which I see myself sexually. It is my sexual expression and no other aspect of my personality satisfies my sexual needs. Typically I like to be a conservative, classy woman. But the decadent sissy always comes back out, wanting to be ultra feminine, ultra sexy, and an exaggeratedly feminine girl. I want to be viewed sexually even if that means as an object of sexual pleasure.

This is a side of me that I have not adequately explored and which begs me to open the door to the dark unknown corridor leading me somewhere uncertain. Perhaps that is what some of us like about being sissies. It is the dark unknown side of our selves which is taboo, but begs to be discovered. I like the idea of being an intelligent educated person willing to give up control and be submissive. Perhaps this is part of what forced feminization is about. It is something we really want, except that someone else pushes us beyond the limits that we would have for ourselves. I know that if it had not been for several Mistresses pushing my limits at different times, I would not be where I am today. I just needed a little push at different times.

7 comments:

Mr Frost said...

Ginasissy -- I could not agree more with your sentiments. As a true lover of ultra-effeminate sissies who crave to go further, I am interested in helping and pushing you.

Let's talk.

Email mr.frost.again@gmail.com or mr_frost_again@yahoo.com. Instant messenger at the yahoo ID

Best,
Mr. Frost

Maggie May said...

I'm with you girl, I totally identify

Maggie

Marci said...

Hi Gina-
I like your new ideas in this post.

Marci in Knoxville

Anonymous said...

I really like that pink satin dress & petticoats

sissy candidate howard :-)

pansy_Faggotte said...

Dear sissy gina, it is so nice to see that you are blogging again ~~ sissy pansy

Denise said...

You go girl! If I could really go sissy (and like you I'm non-op, but due to a med issue). I love lots of lace, puffy sleeves and things like that on my dresses.

Anonymous said...

True, especially when they walk by for an invitation which usually goes at the other house. After an hour or s, I take them to my bedroom where they have sexual relations with me.