Friday, December 18, 2009

My New Corset



As one of the many little things I decided to do to be a better sissy, I bought a corset. I have an older one but this one is so nicely constricting. It wasn't cheap, $240, but it is tight lacing and has eight garters. I have been wearing it weekly to work. The corset serves as a constant reminder of my sissification as I work throughout the day. It is impossible not to notice the tug of my garters on my stockings as I walk. Notice that I am also wearing ruffled black panties. They are so cute too.

I went to purchase the corset after work so I was dressed as a male. Before I went into the store, I took off my socks and shoes and slipped on a pair of high heels. I also donned some lipstick and lots of jewelry. Beneath my male slacks I wore black panties, a garter belt and stockings. I walked around as a male in high heels ad selected the corset I wanted to try on. I tried two different sizes. When I found the one I thought would work I asked the young salesgirl if she could help me lace it up. She laced me up quite tightly and I asked her to keep making it as tight as possible. I told her I would take the corset and wear it home, and I did so after attaching the eight garters of the corset to my stockings.

I wish to remind you all how much I like being a pantywaist sissy male and wearing womens lingerie. It is such a turn-on for me and I love displaying myself publicly in lingerie. A corset gives such a feeling of constriction and submissiveness. It is hard to find any item of lingerie more erotic. This constricting garment is of course topped off by the tugging of the garters against the hose. It feels so erotic and sexy. I love being a sissy.

16 comments:

sissycrissi said...

Oh my, but you have gone and gotten me so excited. You are such a daring sissy. I just luv it! I must go out and buy my own new corset now. Kisses

Sissy Chrissie said...

You didn't mention how the sales girl reacted - so I'm assuming she took this all quite in stride. This just goes to show how shopping is quite easy for a sissy... bring money and you can buy anything you want.

In any event - thanks again for sharing your stories!

Anonymous said...

You are so sexy bitch, I just want to ravish you!!!

фёдора said...

I just love your blog, I've been reading it for a while now. You look great in the corset! You mention your wife and I wish you would write a post about how she feels about your transformation, if it's not too personal! I think it'd be really interesting! xo

Fiona said...

You are so right about wearing famale attire when out and about during the day. Nothing feminises a sissy more than dealing with members of the public when totally femmed.

Keep up the good work sister.

sissyfag nancy said...

How EXCITING!! i adore Your blog and really appreciate the effort that You put into Your entries.

Reading about how hard You work to be more of a pantywaist sissy just makes me want to work harder becoming more of a pantywaist sissy!

Thank You for Your wonderful posts!

Nancy Khunt said...

Personally, I’ve never been one to wear a lace-up corset, but having seen you in this one that could so easily change. You look good in it, very good indeed.

Kisses,

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Just enjoy being who you are.

dreamer said...

s

Anonymous said...

I just signed on to your Blog. I've been an admirer of yours for a number of years. I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts and observation about being a woman.

Anonymous said...

Just some free advice for your next corset . You should check this place : http://www.timeless-trends.com/

Forced Sissy said...

Love the corset, I think I'll have to make my sissy husband find one like it to work on his feminine shape!

-Jessica

simon said...

Gina,
You sexy bitch. You're so brazen, I love it.
I wish I could do what you do but my family would die of shame so I'm a closet sissy.
My wife knows about my needs, she lets me dress up and masterbate while I lick her ass. I want to be cuckolded to and to lick her lover's big cock clean of his cum.
Sorry, I was distracted - Ilove your pics and I love your blog.
Kisses and more
Sissy (Suzie) Simon

Anonymous said...

I just found your spot. my computer is acting up so I hope I can get back to this site later. You are terrific. I am an 84 year old corset wearer (since age 11) and am totally fascinated with them. In my dreams you are sitting on the edge of the bed as I kneel before you and show you just how much I love sissies in corsets.

smith said...

Many people use to prefer those products which are according to the latest fashion. For that reason, the Lytess is helpful in providing the special type of the fashionable and stylish products to their customers.

Love Lingerie said...

It should be noted that designer swimwear has been specifically designed not only to make women look feminine, sophisticated, and beautiful, but also to make them feel comfortable about themselves and their body while basking under the sun.
Thanks for sharing!