Sunday, October 04, 2009

Traveling en femme

Recently I went on an Alaska cruise with my family. Of course I went as a girl only. My wife was concerned about needing to show my passport as we went across the US Canadian borders and suggested that I dress as a male for that part of the trip. But I said I would do no such thing. I refused to wear or even have any male attire for the trip. Recently I had to renew my passport. I had several photos taken and chose one that had my longish hair slightly fluffed up so it could be more femme. I went through both US and Canadian passport control without any problems.

The only other minor events that happened were that, one security person checking my boarding pass asked, “Are you Kevin Grey?” I told him yes and that was it. Another time I set off the metal detector. The male security agent told me to step aside and called out “I need a female pat-down please.” A women security guard came over and patted me down around my bust and waist. She noted the metal in my push-up bra and then let me go. I was certainly flattered and thrilled to get a female pat down.

As I reported in earlier blogs I also have a driver’s license with my hair slightly fluffed up and wearing make-up and jewelry and a blouse. This is just a femmy male ID.

In addition, I have a state ID card with me fully dressed as a girl with a long wig, make-up, jewelry, and totally femmed. All the documents have my real name as it would be illegal otherwise. I use this femme ID for domestic travel. It is totally legal and OK to do this in Texas. When I use it for domestic travel, even air travel, no one cares because the picture matches me and the name on my ID matches the ticket name. No one ever says anything about this and I often get called ma’am.

1 comment:

Mens swimwear said...

I'm straight and I completely enjoy the femm
lifestyle

Mens swimwear

swimwear