Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sissy Attire in Public





Previously I posted that I have taken several friends out as sissified males in public. Also I have gone out with a friend where we were both dolled up in sissy outfits. See this photos or my sissy girlfriend, sissy tammy and I in public. This was sissy tammi's first outing in such attire. We bought frilly petticoats at DareWare to go with the outfits we were wearing and it gave them so much more flair, literally. The store photo is from DareWare.

Afterwards, we went to a gay bar and as usual, I always insist my sissy girlfriend tips the stud male dancer well. I certainly do. Now I want to see all you other pantywaist sissies dressed like this shopping at a at a fetish clothing store or at a gay bar. Don't forget to tip the stud dancer well and compliment them. Tell them something like, "I love you body, you make me feel weak and submissive".

9 comments:

pansy_Faggotte said...

2 very pretty outfit on 2 very pretty sissies. Did the Male Studs at the bar make any comments on how you sissys were dressed ? Also, thanks for adding a link to my blog ~~ pansy

Anonymous said...

Do you dolls have any ideas for what to do in San Antonio? If so, please toss an e-mail to me. I'm a New York sissy, way out of my element!

Best, Chrissie
femme@feelings.com

kara_fetishdoll said...

ive just started a sissy faggot blog...

http://karafetishdoll.blogspot.com/

i hope you like it?!

kara x x x

Tricia Anne said...

I love your outfits, Gina.

Hugs and kisses,

Tricia Anne

TammyCD said...

sissy gina and I had soooooo much fun! I am anxious to go out again as two sissies!
sissy tammy

Chrisissy said...

Love the dresses! Would love to go out dressed in something so sissy!

Chrisissy

Wendygrrl said...

Lovely pixs... the outfirs look devine...wish I was participating in the outings...{;o)

Patti said...

The Outfits are Wonderful...So SISSY as Males should be. Instead of going to a gay Bar while you are so Sissified, I would lOVE to see you go to a "Bull Dyke" Bar with Macho Females that would like the Role Reversal with the "Once Dominant" males Now being the Sweet Sissies...Female Empowerment and Male Sissification...Now that is the "Thing" for me!

Alabama said...

Here, here, more sissies and macho women, life couldn't be better.