Saturday, November 17, 2007

Dominated by Mistress Stacey

Mistress Stacey, a tg domme, has asserted her authority over me and as a submissive sissy I must comply. I have been ordered to to regularly wear matching panties and nightgowns to bed with a bra, every night. I will start sleeping in baby doll nightgowns and shorty nightgowns with thin straps. I am to look very sissish. I already know I am not a man, but Mistress has told me I am not to be a girl either. Instead I am to be a sissy faggot male. I have also been instructed to obtain many other items to further my sissification.

There are many new items with which I am having to deal, and this is really pushing my limits. I feel weak and submissive. In addition, I find this all a bit scary, although it is also exciting. After all, I AM a pantywaist sissy. Isn't this what it is all about.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you know you are meant to be a sissy faggot. I love your blog and sexy pics. Keep writing about your adventures as a sissy male.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I hope you share your feelings and experiences as you go down this new exciting path!

k

Anonymous said...

I love this post Gina! Yes, like me, you are a total pantywaist sissy who must submit to a superior. You know you belong in those panties and bra and will be reminded of that with your last waking thought before you nod off to sissy dreamland! Well done!

kisses,

sherri

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back and continuing your journey. i always love reading about it
Yours in sissyslavery
sissyslavemaya

Linda said...

I absolutely love your nightgowns, so girlee yet very clear that you are not a girl. Oh to go to bed every night with a bra hugging your little girls and to look so darling.

Have fun and enjoy your good fortune.

Love and Kisses

Linda