Saturday, July 21, 2007

Total pansy, taking the feminine role, a possible new direction

I will never be with a woman as a man, ever again. I am committed to a role as a total pansy, always having sex dressed up as a girl and always taking the submissive role. I never expect to receive pleasure and always know that it is my role to be sure to provide it. I will be like this forever, no longer being a man, and no longer even having the desire to be a man. I have given up any hope that I will be anything other than the prissy fairy that I am. That is what I now want to be.

Since I am an effeminate sissy and that I like to dress like a pretty girl, Perhaps I should be dating men. As a sissy, I have become a quivering pansy. I cannot please women, so perhaps it is men that I should please. After all, it's that what girls do? And I certainly want to look and act like one.

I was recently asked about my ultimate goals. As to my goals, I am somewhat split. I know that I
want to totally rid myself of male attire and only dress femininely. That is for certain. Most of the time I go out dressed as a slightly upscale normal woman and pass well in public. I do enjoy this very much and go to straight piano bars as a woman and am known and accepted as one.

But then there is my sissy side that wants to express itself as well. It drives me to be exaggeratedly ultra feminine as a girl and to also appear as a sissified male. I have had many thoughts and fantasies about being dominated by either a Master or a Mistress. I think being dominated by a Master might make me feel more feminine and more submissive. If I were to take this path, I think I would do it on an occassional basis rather than permanently. Of course, I can only imagine where that might lead me.

I suspect that a Master would force me to dress publicly as an overly effeminate sissified male at times and in sissy style little girl dresses at other times. He would humiliate me and put me in uncomfortable situations to break my remaining male ego. After all, a guy in femme clothes doesn't get much acknowledgement as a man in public. This would also reinforce my sissy nature.

Privately in his presence, I would prance around in high heels and lingerie, or in a frilly maid's outfit. I would cook and clean for him and he would use me when he pleased. It is likely I would be subjected to some bondage when he used me for his pleasure. I would be all dolled up in lingerie and he might put me in an armbinder. I would be there teetering on 5" heels and slowly bend over so he could have his way with me. He would do this in front of a mirror so I could see myself, see what I had become, see what he had turned me into, an effeminate submissive pantywaist sissy male. I would suffer his verbal commentary about my nature and situation and be forced to beg to please him, something which I would soon learn to crave.

So I don't know what I really want but certainly think about the different directions. But no matter what, I want to be femmed to the hilt.

8 comments:

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Is it possible you are, like me, actually a "male lesbian"? You want to look and act like a woman...but make love to another woman?

Please check out my blog: entransed.blogspot.com. If you like it, link to it, and I'll return the favor.

pansy Faggot said...

i simply adore reading your blog entries, as a permanently feminized sissy male, you're an inspiration to all that wish to become like you and i ~~ pansy

Master Michael. said...

delighted you have thought about what exactly you are and where you most desire to end up. As a dom male I love your sub desires and I find the idea of locking you into a chastity device underneath your sissy panties, to increase your feminization and need to please, a great turn-on..

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Gina
I think you are already an attractive ,sexy Lady and a wholesome person and therefore a wholesome sexy Lady.
Personally I do not think you need to go too far down the path of becoming controlled and abused.
I think you should just play at the edges of giving control to dominants as you have a lot of self esteem.
xxxL

Doc said...

Gina;
As a Dom Male, I can only hope that You will continue into this adventure! I would Love to bind Your sissy arms and have You beg to be used after making You strut around as a Sissy.
Love You, Mike.

Anonymous said...

Hi miss Gina,I think we may have chatted in the SA chat room I am also completely femme,could never please any woman and don't wish to. I want to be a sissy, dressed always, I love you'r pics and blogs. I want sooo much to be that girl.

lking4herq@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I am actually the epitome of a quivering pansy and trembling wuss and always have been. No only did I never get married, I never even had a girlfriend! I never wanted to even date a girl because I was afraid it would interfere with my intense and continual transvestism. As a result, I am physically incapable of satisfying women in any way, sexually or otherwise. All my life I avoided doing anything that could build upper body and arm muscles because I decided by age five that muscles don't look good in a dress. Hence, I am extremely slender, tender and weak. Most men could encircle my biceps with their thumb and index finger and they would likely bruise my feminine skin doing so. Natal girls are always telling me that I am more girlish and feminine than they are. Also, I hate all sports but especially football. On superbowl Sunday each year I spend the day dressed as a fairy princess girly shopping and I call myself the Anti-Football Fairy. Gorgeous women frequently tell me that they find my effeminacy repulsive and many guys have tod me that I am such a wussy fairy that I make them want to puke.

Payton said...

I think your ideal of how a woman ought to behave is based completely off of male archaic thoughts. In which case, you really need ask yourself why you still for some reason feel that women are or need to be completely subservient to men.

I mean, if your goal is indeed to become sissified and femme and all that is female, you really ought start with developing some true female perspectives on life. One of which being; "I'll cook when I damn well please" or "If you f'king touch me, I'll call the cops". Or, more traditionally; "a relationship between a man and a woman is a balanced thing that has to be nurtured".

Even something more realistic than that crap you posted about cooking, cleaning, taking verbal abuse, and being raped.

My suggestion is to maybe talk to other females. Because to think that your male brain (because you are male)came up with those crazy and obviously wrong stereotypes means you honestly haven't let go of some chauvanistic part of you.

It takes more than hormones, clothing, operations, and name changes to be a female. And that's why a lot of transgendered people never seem to break that fourth wall; They simply can't, in the end, be what they are trying to accomplish. It's impossible for them to let go of either completely being female or completely being male.

So, am I trying to discourage you? No. I'm simply stating that your philosophy on what women are is skewed by your.. maleness.