Sunday, July 29, 2007

Photo update on girlie attire at the gym

Just an update and a few pictures on my girlie gym attire. Initially I wore a complete set of women's attire that was more unisex.

My second generation of attire was more feminine and everything was a mix of pink, black and white. It also included more femme jewelry. I did get a lot of very obviously strange looks but only a few comments.

Now, my third generation of femme gym attire is nearly all pink. That's right, pink capri's, pink top, pink lipstick, pink socks, pink jewelry, all the way down to matching pink panties. The new pictures show this well. Since the pictures, I have added wide pink shoelaces and will be getting more obviously noticable feminine jewelry.

I do change in the locker room and get some odd looks. How far will I take this? I don't know. I do know that dressing in femme attire helps me keep focused on my goal of looking more feminine by being in good trim shape to fit into the extensive pretty girlie wardrobe I have. I also love looking so prissy and girlie. I continue to be such a pansy and love it so.

5 comments:

Linda said...

You look cute in your workout clothes. Have to keep working on that girlee figure. Who knows, some hunk may even hit on you sometime. Wouldn't that be a shame"

Linda

Nicole said...

Gina,

You really need to join a Jazzercise class and commit to going 2-3 times per week. I do and the ladies treat me like their best friend and kind of a mascot. The ladies will love you in your pink sissy attire, I guarantee it!
Hugs,

Nicole

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Bree says what a feminised panties slave you are...xx

Anonymous said...

Bree loves to panties peek upskirts on escalators... xx