Saturday, June 02, 2007

sissy gina's sissy stories and fantasy blog


Well here I am again, sissy gina, an ultra femme transvestite sissy. To further show what a pantywaist I am, I have started a sissy story and fantasy blog. Some of the stories I wrote in the past for other venues. The stories are written in parts so I can add more to them later if I wish.

If you like them, I hope you will leave your comments or email me directly. In addition I always need inspiration and new ideas for stories. I hope to add more in the future, especially if I had additional inspiration from others. Please go to the link on the right called "sissy gina's stories".

6 comments:

sissy samantha said...

i love your stories and blogs. i aspire to be a true effeminent sissy like you some day.

Anonymous said...

"I recognize myself as a worthless sissy male and promote my further sissification. I work to do things which feminize myself."

gina, how i understand your feelings and emotions, oh Darling please though let's find another word "worthless"? not to me. To me you inspire, intrique and captivate. All words for things that have nothing whatsoever to do with "worthless". i realize your words are now old, just never forget . . . i adore you. ~~sissy sarah~~

marcy2b said...

Gina-
I've watched your blog for some time.

We are a LOT alike. I'd like to correspond with you....

marcy in Tennessee

Anonymous said...

i love your stories, i am being trained as a sissy maid and just returned from having my hair permed and eyebrows waxed. keep up the good work

simon said...

You look soooo lovely. I am really jealous. I wish my wife would truly recognise my real sissy self. I want to see her being serviced by a truly well endowed man while I watch and clean them both up afterwards. I would love for her lover to take me too. I really love beautiful cocks.

Anonymous said...

Very nice to see such a dedicated sissy ;).. you are trying very hard to perfect your feminization. I am a Domina teach sissy dance lessons in which the sissy has to be as dedicated. Well Done