Sunday, January 21, 2007

First time out in a little girl dress & petticoat


I finally bought my first little girl sissy dress complete with petticoat. It has always been a fantasy of mine and Miss D has pushed me to do this. I wore this in public and had numerous pictures to document my public sissification. I found this difficult to do at first and felt quite humiliated being a male dressed as an exaggeratedly little girl in public. The outfit was so out of place, that I knew I would receive a lot of attention. However, I crave being a sissy and know that being a prissy little pantywaist in public is what my role must be.

Under Miss D's direction, I was told to dress in a little sissy girl outfit and appear as a little sissy whore. As overwhelmed as I was by the request, I complied. I was both scared and thrilled. Transvestite Mistress Tammy was to take the pictures since I was directed to have pictures and appear as a sissy little girl in public.

I first went to DareWare which is where I bought most of my outfit. It is a fetish store and I had to show off my outfit there. I also went to Erotic Cabaret with Mistress Tammy where I bought a fuller fluffy petticoat and was required by Mistress Tammy to buy and wear a pink collar with rindstones.

Mistress Tammy and I went to JR's for a few drinks. It was almost all men and everyone was dressed in dark winter clothes except me. There I was in my ultra short pink and white checked dress and full petticoats. Mistress positioned me so I could be seen as people came in. We were also near a real stud male dancer. I tipped him real well and he let me have a few pictures with him. He was so well built and strong, so masculine looking. You should have seen him standing on his pedestal and dancing. It just made me feel more femme and more like a sissy. I was reminded that I can never be a real man. It was reinforcement that I am and should always be an ultra femme pantywaist sissy.

Mistress Tammy also took bedroom pictures as well. At the end of the evening, I went to Walmart dressed in my pretty pink and white outfit. I got a lot of attention, a few giggles and two women saying they thought my outfit was cute.

It absolutely amazes me how a woman like Miss D can so easily direct me to perform such a humiliating task and show myself off in public as such a sissy. I just couldn't refuse her request despite my reluctance. I think she knows I crave to be so utterly feminized and displayed. I need to get used to this because I know there will be much more feminization, sissification, and public display for me in the future. I am such a fairy.

The pictures here are from various parts of my evening as a sissy little girl in public.

13 comments:

pansy Faggot said...

very very adorable outfit!, you are quite the sissy

sissy tricia said...

Great job sissy gina. you are utterly beautiful and so prissy. the outfit you picked out was just enough bout not over the top to be to slutty. actually i didn't think you were slutty at all, just very sissy and fem. so cute.
sissy tricia

sissy alicia said...

sissy gina

You look wonderful sissy gina and a complete fairy! It so suits you as a little sissy girl. i hope you will be going out regularly now and being seen appropriately dressed!

It is so nice that there are so many more of us happily embracing our sissiness and enjoying our new lives.

sissy alicia x

sissy alicia said...

sissy gina

You look wonderful and dressing as a little sissy girl totally suits you! You look adorable in your frills; a total fairy.

i'm sure you enjoyed the experience of being seen and being dressed as you want to and i'm sure everyone who was lucky enough to see you did too.

i'm sure and hope you will continue to be dressed appropriately so in public now. It is so nice there are many more of us accepting and embracing our sissiness and leaving any trace of 'maleness' properly behind us.

sissy alicia x

Katrin said...

Dear sissy gina,

you look so cute in your little girl dress and i am sure everyone who met you could be sure what a little pantywaist fairy you are.

It is good to know that you are now one of Miss D's sissy gurls and you can rest assured that She will take your feminiztion far beyond your dreams. Yes, it will be humiliating but that's wahet you are craving for, isn't it?

Hugs

maid katrin

Candace-Marie Bimbo said...

Oh Sissy Gina you look absolutely gorgeous in your pink little girl sissy dress and petticoat. i am so thrilled for you on your public humiliation as a little girl sissy. i truly envy you. Please please please tell us more about your sissy life.

Anonymous said...

gina, you have a wonderful blog, please keep posting away...great pics as well!!

pansy Faggot said...

i absolutely ADORE your outfits and your blog, i hope you don't mind, but i added your blog - to my blogs links... pansy

sondraf69 said...

you are beautiful and very classy. I'd be hard pressed to think you anything but a cute young Lady. Love your outfit, wish you were in central Florida, I could be you grandfather. hmmmmmm

Cheryl said...

Gina,

You look absolutely adorable ! To me the beauty lies even more in your joy in being displayed as an ultra-femme lust object as in your feminine beauty in that gorgeous, fully-petticoated little girl dress. I'd have loved to be with you, holding hands daintily and swishing together. Many thanks for providing such inspiration and best wishes for all that lies ahead!
Cheryl

Candy Sissiboi said...

(curtsey) Hello Gina,

Just think if you were running around in my too-short pantyshowing Pink Shorty dress in public! *giggle* You do look pretty but it would be nice to see how you do when the sissy factor is set to "Petticoat Punishment" and you have to dress like a Prissy's Sissy would on a 24/7 basis at home and outdoors! *grin*

My kinky TG friend Mistress Mommy especially likes me as a sissybaby and I certainly encourage her! *giggle* She loves the idea of spanking me and fondling me while I in turn give her all the sweet sucking she wants. She's out of town and has to live where she works plus she has family obligations, so at this time we cannot play for real (Oregon is a pretty rural state) but she is hoping to get a camper for her 4WD pickup. Then she and I are going to head out for some Candy-sweetening time out in the woods where the hard smacks of the paddle and my cries won't disturb a soul. Then the fun will begin! *grin*

You can see my pix-n-stories at:

http://candytv.multiply.com/

If you sign up and add yourself to my friends list, you get full access to all the "naughty" stuff too! *giggle*

In the end we do with what we have to work with and it looks like it is working nicely for you Gina. Please keep up your blog and show the world what a really sweet sissy you are! *smile*

Luvs-n-Spanks,

Candy

phyliss pantywaist said...

Lovely . so appro. for a fairy. It is my favorite look . I had a tv dom that also took me out in little girl dresses. It was soooo thrilling,if she had not put a pad in my rhumba panties,i would have soaked them. And this happened often. I lost touch with her after moving. But recently found a dom mommy in this area. MMMMMMMMM. Love Sissy Phyliss

Anonymous said...

You are such a pretty lil sissy fag. I wish I was as fem as you. I'd love to have a lil pink and white dress too and be humiliated in public while wearing it. hugs Joelle