Sunday, January 21, 2007

Being one of the girls at the gym -more femme

As an addendum, I would like to point out that I have now started wearing a delicate femme necklace and pink lipstick at ALL times when at the gym, in addition to wearing only girl's gym attire. Recently a guy saw me in my overwhelmingly pink outfit, crystal heart necklace, and pink lipstick in the locker room. He said to me, "Uh, excuse me, but this is the men's room". I was taken aback and he quickly left. I could hardly utter an answer. I looked into the mirror at the sink where I was standing and realized with my long hair, relatively hairless body, and femme gym attire, I really looked like I didn't belong there. But they don't have a sissy locker room, so I will just have to be a sissy on display. I am now wondering whether I should be even more femme to empasize my sissy look or simply retain my current femme status at the gym.

1 comment:

sondraf69 said...

be you! don't change for our stilted sociaty and all the hang-ups