Friday, May 26, 2006

How my sissy side developed

I have always wanted to dress as a girl and had progressive numerous steps in my life followed by plateaus. I really discovered my inner sissy about three years ago. I occasionally met other crossdressers and we would go out on the town. A crossdresser named Tammy from Florida and I got together and we met on several occasions when she was in Houston.

Somehow, Tammy seemed to be a man in lingerie and a dress as was slightly on the dominant side (although Tammy was a pretty good looking woman). I, on the other hand, am extremely feminine and quite submissive. I started teasing Tammy as a girl sometimes teases a man. It pushed Tammy's male buttons and the more Tammy became dominant the more I became submissive, trying to please. It just came together and Tammy became Mistress Tammy and I was told to build a submissive sissy yahoo profile. Mistress Tammy started pushing me into being more submissive.

I started getting some more sexy attire instead of my usual conservative piano bar dress. I provided Mistress Tammy sexual pleasure without any reciprocation. Mistress Tammy pushed me into wearing lingerie 24/7 which I now do. And when I check into a motel to get dolled up for my weekly outing as a woman, I had to check in as an effeminately dressed male. I was also instructed to recruit other sissies for Mistress Tammy and started to do so. I started meeting other sissies in town but most were just coming out of the closet. On a few occasions I went out all dolled up and my new sissy friend would go out as a sissified male.

I think that Tammy and I clicked and things evolved. I was also probably psychologically ready for a new step too. Now Mistress Tammy only rarely travels to Houston so the relationship has not continued as before.

3 comments:

sondraflesh said...

I have read all your stories and envy you so very much I could cry. You are a very brave girl and from the few pictures, very beautiful. I am senior to you and wish I could cum play at your gym. I'd love to hear back from you.

sondraflesh said...

I have read all your stories and envy you so very much I could cry. You are a very brave girl and from the few pictures, very beautiful. I am senior to you and wish I could cum play at your gym. I'd love to hear back from you.

Anonymous said...

would you be interested in servicing a male?